Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI from Express/Comenity

tag
torry590
Regular Contributor

Auto CLI from Express/Comenity

I have had the card since 11/22/15, it came with a 250$ "TOY" Limit via SCT.  I used it right away when it came in the mail for around 74$, paid it off in two months. 

I kept religiously pressing the "Luv Button" about every week, sometimes twice a week, if it was there I pressed it lol Smiley Very Happy, always got the 7-10 message. 

I decided to give it a little more use, decided I needed jeans and a few shirts, went ahead and put 187$ on it, pressed the LUV button, and Nothing, just that same 7-10 day denial message.  I log in today (maybe 4 days after using it for the 187$) and to my surprise (no email, text, private message) there was an auto CLI of 350$ to 600$, whoop whoop, that will help my Utilization on this card! 

My 4th statement just cut yesterday. 

As of 5/2021 EX8: 616 | TU8: 665 | EQ8: 662
First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto CLI from Express/Comenity

Congrats
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you use it...they'll give you pretty good CLI.

If you tend to shop at Express...using it enough to get A List is beneficial...decent rewards.

Message 5 of 6
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.