Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI love from Ms. Disco

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto CLI love from Ms. Disco

Woke up this morning to an auto CLI from Ms. Disco! I opened this card Feb of 2020 @ 1000 SL. My statement cut 2/13 with the original SL. Woke up this morning to an 800 increase!

You gurus were right, I guess Disco doesn't give new accounts a CLI till after a year (at least in my case). Like a true MFicoer, I hopped on and requested an APR reduction as well. Went from 21.99 to 17.99!

DP

According to Disco, my yearly spend was about 2680 (used it for only 2 of the 4 rotating categories, which I try to max out)

TU (per Disco) 728

Given the very low spend on this card, I'm grateful for the 80% increase. Think I'll reciprocate by diverting a little more spend to Ms. Disco!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Auto CLI love from Ms. Disco

That's the best kind!! That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 2 of 19
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up this morning to an auto CLI from Ms. Disco! I opened this card Feb of 2020 @ 1000 SL. My statement cut 2/13 with the original SL. Woke up this morning to an 800 increase!

You gurus were right, I guess Disco doesn't give new accounts a CLI till after a year (at least in my case). Like a true MFicoer, I hopped on and requested an APR reduction as well. Went from 21.99 to 17.99!

DP

According to Disco, my yearly spend was about 2680 (used it for only 2 of the 4 rotating categories, which I try to max out)

TU (per Disco) 728

Given the very low spend on this card, I'm grateful for the 80% increase. Think I'll reciprocate by diverting a little more spend to Ms. Disco!

congratulations you take care of Discover and they will take care of you. Just put lot of spend on the card and pay it of each month wate about 6 months then ask for cli you will be amaze how fast the credit line will grow with Discover.

Message 3 of 19
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 4 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, grats on the auto luv Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and APR reduction!
Message 6 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations after the long wait for an increase!

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

It was indeed a long waitSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

That's some great news! 

My Disco CC will hit a year at the end of March, hoping to follow your lead! 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm positive it will! Waiting to hear the good news. Congrats in advance!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.