Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI on my Sam's MasterCard

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Auto CLI on my Sam's MasterCard

First time ever! Just a $500 CLI thought I should share seeing as how finicky Synchrony has been with their accounts. Unable to update my signature because of invalid html. Constant problem since I went to new visitor back to my current level. They tell me I shouldn't have a problem, I don't as long as I don't make changes. Every time I try invalid html very frustrating. My Sam's went from $9.5k to $10k. So it looks like a positive sign from Synchrony!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Auto CLI on my Sam's MasterCard

@coldnmn wrote:

First time ever! Just a $500 CLI thought I should share seeing as how finicky Synchrony has been with their accounts. Unable to update my signature because of invalid html. Constant problem since I went to new visitor back to my current level. They tell me I shouldn't have a problem, I don't as long as I don't make changes. Every time I try invalid html very frustrating. My Sam's went from $9.5k to $10k. So it looks like a positive sign from Synchrony!

Congratulations on the new limit and even better one's to come for you.

And yes coldnmn, the recent forum software update is messed up the browser I had been using since joining the forum and cannot Kudos anyone anymore as well as making other issues so I don't try.

I can understand the addition of the spell checker but geez.

Message 2 of 4
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats coldnmn!!!! 

Message 3 of 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

For the invalid HTML error have you tried cutting the contents and putting it into notepad, saving, edit again and paste in the plain text and hit save?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.