cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI with Wells Fargo

JPAJ1130

Auto CLI with Wells Fargo

Hello Everyone!

I have been using this forum to help rebuild my credit.  My current FICO8 scores received through my discover card and USAA are TU - 700 EX - 696. Current baddies: 2 - 90 day lates (from 2014) on a student loan and 1 collection account that updates monthly for $266.  I have 4 CCs total, with a combined utilization currently at 56% (working on paying this down from 98% since Dec 2018).  Today I received a letter in the mail that Wells Fargo increased my CL from 1200 to 2800.  I logged in to check and it was true! It still is my smallest card but I am super excited.  I am working towards getting a home this summer and didn't want to risk a HP trying to increase this card.  This letter was a nice surprise. Thank you everyone in this forum for getting me this far!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Marz2002
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto CLI with Wells Fargo

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your 2x PLUS auto CLI, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $18K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $211K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 2 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your auto CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Mar 2020):EX- 689, TU- 665, EQ- 670
What's in my wallet:

On the chopping block:

Message 3 of 9
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your rare auto luv CLI !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 4 of 9
WarEagle1
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

How long did it take from the time you opened your WF card for them to give you some MO MONEY? 

Asking because I have a Propel that I opened in Dec. Thanks! Congratulations again!

Life’s a garden...Dig it!
Dangit.
Message 5 of 9
JPAJ1130

I have been a customer with Wells Fargo since 2003, 1 credit line increase granted in 2008 from 500 to 1200, then never again.  I have requested 2x before and denied.  In 2011 I was very upset they weren't showing any love,  I went ahead and closed all my banking accounts with them and started banking with USAA.  The only reason I haven't closed this card is that it is my oldest credit card, has a great APR rate, and I don't want to mess with my AAoA. 

Good Luck with your card!

Message 6 of 9
Xatos
Frequent Contributor

Does Wells counter-offer for requested CLI?
Kohl's $3K | Cap1 QS $2.5K | Target Redcard $1.8K | Citi DC $6.4K | Amex BCE $1K | Dick's ScoreRewards MC 10K | Amex ED $4.2K | Amex Schwab Platinum NPSL | Amex Schwab Investor 3K | Rakuten 3K | WF CashWise VS $11.3K | Discover IT $9.8K | Disco IT Miles (#2) 2.5K | Citizen's Bank Cashback Plus WMC $9.7K | Fidelity VS $9K | USBank Cash+ VS $9K | Cap1 VentureOne 16K | BBT Spectrum Cash Rewards VS 7.5K | BBT Cash Rewards #2 4.5K | BBT Bright 5K | BBVA ClearPoints 7.5K | PNC Cash Rewards 15.5K | BECU Cashback 19.5K | EX 719 | TU 753 | EQ 692
Business Credit ~ Amex BBP 4.8K | Amex BBC 15K | Amex Biz Gold NPSL | Amex Biz Green NPSL | US Bank Biz Cash 3K ~LOC's~ BECU 15K |
Message 7 of 9
BlueOak
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Good for you for sticking it out with them. Keep on that luv button for the future!

I’d like to rest
My heavy head tonight
On a bed
of California stars
I’d like to lay my
Weary bones tonight
On a bed
Of California Stars
I love to feel
Your hand touching mine
And tell me why
I must keep working on
Yes I’d give my life to lay my head tonight
On a bed
Of California stars
Message 8 of 9
Neutron
New Contributor

Your work is paying off.  Congrats!  Keep it going!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.