Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto luv on amex everyday. Oh yeahhhh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto luv on amex everyday. Oh yeahhhh

Got my everyday card in July of 2015. For $2000 sl
Didn't get my 3x increase till January of this year. Probably because of it being 1st amex card and wanted to build internal score.
Just received email today that they increased my limit to $7000 today.. A nice $1000 increase.
Havent seen to many amex auto love on the boards and really grateful of getting it.
This is my second auto in 2 weeks,the other being Discover. These are the 1st auto I've ever gotten.
Always had to request up till now.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Re: Auto luv on amex everyday. Oh yeahhhh

I'm still looking for that love from Amex.....................it's apparently a shy one. Smiley Frustrated

Congrats on your CLI

Message 2 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Got my everyday card in July of 2015. For $2000 sl
Didn't get my 3x increase till January of this year. Probably because of it being 1st amex card and wanted to build internal score.
Just received email today that they increased my limit to $7000 today.. A nice $1000 increase.
Havent seen to many amex auto love on the boards and really grateful of getting it.
This is my second auto in 2 weeks,the other being Discover. These are the 1st auto I've ever gotten.
Always had to request up till now.

Auto-CLI on an Amex account isn't something I've seen too often... congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen it on here occasionally but doesn't seem as often as some of the others. So I thought it was very awesome of Amex.
I have a balance of around $1700 on the card also.
My monthly payments on the card are usually at least $200 or more with an occasional 500. Must like the larger payments an not allowing the balance to get to high. Have another 6 months left on the o% apr.
Message 4 of 8
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya !!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Can't beat the auto luv! Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.