Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average AMEX cli for Joe livin GMood style

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Average AMEX cli for Joe livin GMood style

Hey guys just a real quick post. Shout out to GMOOD1 for the never say Die with AmexSmiley Wink. Decided to try again on getting a cli with Amex after multiple you've been denied within last 90 days letters. Was gonna try the 3x on my BCE but for some reason decided to try my ED first. Limit was $4700 so I said AMX IT, Go out gmood style and shoot for the 14,100 (3x). Expecting another 7-10, was shocked countered st $1k. Alright I'm good. Limit now $5700, better than nothingSmiley Wink. Surprised too as I haven't used this one in awhile.

Ex 771 4 hps card started out at $1k in little over a yearSmiley Wink.

No FEAR ! 3x or bust Smiley Happy....lol in my case ORSmiley Happy

PS also got 1k sp increase on Zales card, my first non $750 increaseSmiley Happy
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Average AMEX cli for Joe livin GMood style

Congrats on the AMEX luv AJC! Looking at that Marvel card in your siggy, it looks awesome! 

Message 2 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Clark, did you know they have a Punisher one now? May trade upSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 20
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Congrats AJC, it's a move in the right direction Smiley Happy 

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks Clark, did you know they have a Punisher one now? May trade upSmiley Wink

I think the Avengers design is really cool. The Punisher though, isn't it only shown as a Netflix series currently? Anyways, did not want to go off topic. Just loved how it looked like in your siggy. Congrats again on the AMEX CLI! 

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Bud on CLI

Message 6 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey guys just a real quick post. Shout out to GMOOD1 for the never say Die with AmexSmiley Wink. Decided to try again on getting a cli with Amex after multiple you've been denied within last 90 days letters. Was gonna try the 3x on my BCE but for some reason decided to try my ED first. Limit was $4700 so I said AMX IT, Go out gmood style and shoot for the 14,100 (3x). Expecting another 7-10, was shocked countered st $1k. Alright I'm good. Limit now $5700, better than nothingSmiley Wink. Surprised too as I haven't used this one in awhile.

Ex 771 4 hps card started out at $1k in little over a yearSmiley Wink.

No FEAR ! 3x or bust Smiley Happy....lol in my case ORSmiley Happy

PS also got 1k sp increase on Zales card, my first non $750 increaseSmiley Happy

😂😂😂😂

AJC, you the man my friend! I needed a good laugh. Congratulations on the win!

I have a few more weeks before I can push the envelope again with Amex. My last denial stated not enough time had passed since the last CLI. Problem is, I can't remember exactly when that was.😂

It didn't state I was maxed. Which is what I expected. We shall see .😉

Message 7 of 20
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Grats AJC!!! 

Long over due... Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re doing something right. Nice going man!
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go Joe! CONGRATS!!!

btw... you AMex cards are still not in alpha order Mr OCD. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.