Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avianca Vida Approved!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Avianca Vida Approved!

Approved for $25,000!

Apped yesterday and it asked for income and employment verification. I left that blank.

Went pending and I received an email this morning prompting me to check status.

Approved!

I had to call in for the limit and she came back with $25,000.

i didn't ask as to the interest rate. Won't be carrying a balance so it doesn't matter.

looking to see who I can bundle the points with.

Ex 765 with 50+ inquiries

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Avianca Vida Approved!

Nice limit!

Message 2 of 30
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. Big approval limit.. Isn't the bank that issues this in Puetro Rico? 

Message 3 of 30
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats woodyman!

Message 4 of 30
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. Big approval limit.. Isn't the bank that issues this in Puetro Rico? 

Yes, but I think this one is Banco Popular North America.

i'll know all of the particulars when it arrives.

i was looking at their American Airlines cards awhile back and someone else found out that you had to have PR addresss for those.

I'm going to see if I can piece together a Star Alliance trip

@Edited: I was mistaken. Someone else had already identified that it was the PR bank  that issues this. You're correct @CreditCuriosity

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Talk about going after something at just the right time Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations woodyman!.

Message 6 of 30
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Approved for $25,000!

Apped yesterday and it asked for income and employment verification. I left that blank.

Went pending and I received an email this morning prompting me to check status.

Approved!

I had to call in for the limit and she came back with $25,000.

i didn't ask as to the interest rate. Won't be carrying a balance so it doesn't matter.

looking to see who I can bundle the points with.

Ex 765 with 50+ inquiries

That's fantastic Woodyman! So they pulled EX on you? You just knocked that one right out of the park! Congrats

Message 7 of 30
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Yes they pulled Experian.

I have an ICBC app out there and then I think it's time to lay low for awhile.

Message 8 of 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

This one is rattling my chains and so far I seen strong starting approval limits.

It's everything I can do to just to maintain some restraint to not run to this new one.

You have to be tickled pink with the result.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations the approval! Great limit!

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.