Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avianca Visa approved

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Avianca Visa approved

Saw a post by Woodyman (thanks) and gave it a shot.  They pulled EQ and then wanted TU too.  I thawed TU for this.  EQ had 58 HP's and TU had 77 HP's.  Didn't bother them at all.  Approved 25k

Application Status - New Card
Customer Name 
12njoy

The application status for XXXXXXXXXXXXX is Booked.
Decision: Approved

Congratulations! Your credit application has been successfully booked. You will receive your credit card within the next 7 to 10 business days.  If you do not receive your card, please call us at 1-844-343-1010. Our service representatives are available Monday through Sunday, from 7:00 am to midnight AST.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Avianca Visa approved

Nice! Did they tell you the SL?

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, just saw it in your signature!

Message 3 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Whoa Baby!! Smiley Very Happy

That is one sweet starting limit 12njoy right out of the gate!

Congrats!!! and that's the way we do it Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 31
dbw79
Regular Contributor

12Njoy- Congrats! Nice to know they don't care about all them inquiries! Nice limit as well. I'm assuming they didnt' ask for POI? I have read where some people get the request for inc ver, and don't oblige, yet still get approved. If they wanted a TU pull as well, I'm assuming the approval wasn't instant?

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! Congratulations!

Message 6 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@dbw79 wrote:

12Njoy- Congrats! Nice to know they don't care about all them inquiries! Nice limit as well. I'm assuming they didnt' ask for POI? I have read where some people get the request for inc ver, and don't oblige, yet still get approved. If they wanted a TU pull as well, I'm assuming the approval wasn't instant?

Thanks all.  No POI required.  It wasn't instant because I had TU on ice according to them.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 7 of 31
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

I knew it wouldn't take too long for 12njoy to jump on this Smiley Very Happy ....and as usual, great starting limit. Congrats.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 8 of 31
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Saw a post by Woodyman (thanks) and gave it a shot.  They pulled EQ and then wanted TU too.  I thawed TU for this.  EQ had 58 HP's and TU had 77 HP's.  Didn't bother them at all.

Application Status - New Card
Customer Name 
12njoy

The application status for XXXXXXXXXXXXX is Booked.
Decision: Approved

Congratulations! Your credit application has been successfully booked. You will receive your credit card within the next 7 to 10 business days.  If you do not receive your card, please call us at 1-844-343-1010. Our service representatives are available Monday through Sunday, from 7:00 am to midnight AST.

Congratulations Smiley Happy Enjoy it

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You have almost a Milli in credit...LoL!

Enjoy Avianca!
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.