Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avianca Vuela Visa

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Avianca Vuela Visa

I hope all is well.  I haven't posted here in ages.  I've been trying to stay away from apping.  I have some success (not too much apping) as compared to my hey days of just apping for any and everything that looked promising.  Decided to check in tonight and see what was going on in the credit world.  Came across a post by NCCARGUY1 stating that he apped for this card and was instantly approved.  Did a little more research.  I have the Avianca Vida Visa @25k and have had this card for about 3 or 4 years.  About 2 years ago I tried to app for the Vuela Visa and was immediately shot down because I had the Vida Visa.  It wouldn't even take me to the actual application after I plugged in my information.  I was waiting to apply for the US Bank Altitude after inquiries and new accounts aged.  I had 4 inquiries in the last year (1/Nov 2019, 2/Dec 2019 and 1/April 2020).  I also only had 3 new accounts under 1 year (1@11 months and 2@9 months).  See I was really doing good as compared to previous years Smiley Mad Well I threw all that to the wind hoping to score another 25k with Avianca.  Filled out the button and watched and waited.  It was a really slow spin like NCCARGUY1 said it was.  The whole time I'm waiting for the denial or we need more time to process.  Well I got an email even before the spin stopped saying I was approved.  Approved for $8,000, 40,000 bonus after 1st purchase.  Not what I was hoping for but certainly not bad at all.  Pulled TU:  742, 4 INQ's, 3 new accounts past year.

Avianca1.jpg

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Avianca Vuela Visa

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

Thank you.  This Board is awesome!!

___________ 12Njoy
Message 3 of 31
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!! Another DP for having both! Enjoy it!!! 👏🏻 

Message 4 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval!!! Another DP for having both! Enjoy it!!! 👏🏻 

Thank you.  It'll soften the blow when I let one of my other twins go next month (Diner's Elite).

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

Interesting Offer Details on their website:

___________ 12Njoy
Message 6 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Avianca Vuela Approval..

Message 7 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations on your Avianca Vuela Approval..

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 8 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I hope all is well.  I haven't posted here in ages.  I've been trying to stay away from apping.  I have some success (not too much apping) as compared to my hey days of just apping for any and everything that looked promising.  Decided to check in tonight and see what was going on in the credit world.  Came across a post by NCCARGUY1 stating that he apped for this card and was instantly approved. 

CONGRATS 12njoy

Continued success going forward!

Message 9 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I hope all is well.  I haven't posted here in ages.  I've been trying to stay away from apping.  I have some success (not too much apping) as compared to my hey days of just apping for any and everything that looked promising.  Decided to check in tonight and see what was going on in the credit world.  Came across a post by NCCARGUY1 stating that he apped for this card and was instantly approved. 

CONGRATS 12njoy

Continued success going forward!

Thanks CM7.  I trust your credit journey has continued very successfully 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.