Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avianca Vuela Visa

tag
nccarguy1
New Contributor

Re: Avianca Vuela Visa

Congrats.  Read about this on Flyer Talk before trying.  The application is never ending.  I did a balance transfer during the app.  Posted to my Amex 5 days later.  Incredible for a BT.  I'm going to give mine a year and see if I can consolidate both limits to one card.

still want that trip to Colombia.  Who know how long now.

again, Congrats on #2.

Message 11 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I hope all is well.  I haven't posted here in ages.  I've been trying to stay away from apping.  I have some success (not too much apping) as compared to my hey days of just apping for any and everything that looked promising.  Decided to check in tonight and see what was going on in the credit world.  Came across a post by NCCARGUY1 stating that he apped for this card and was instantly approved. 

CONGRATS 12njoy

Continued success going forward!

Thanks CM7.  I trust your credit journey has continued very successfully 

Oddly enough it has. On two fronts now. Success from the high end of the credit spectrum and recently starting over after BK7 DC 2 months in Rebuild stage. No regrets. Life happened and it's a fresh learning experience from the other end. No quit in CM7 Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@nccarguy1 wrote:

Congrats.  Read about this on Flyer Talk before trying.  The application is never ending.  I did a balance transfer during the app.  Posted to my Amex 5 days later.  Incredible for a BT.  I'm going to give mine a year and see if I can consolidate both limits to one card.

still want that trip to Colombia.  Who know how long now.

again, Congrats on #2.

Thanks.  Yea that 2% BT is amazing.  I had to check the fee twice to make sure it was right

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 13 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I hope all is well.  I haven't posted here in ages.  I've been trying to stay away from apping.  I have some success (not too much apping) as compared to my hey days of just apping for any and everything that looked promising.  Decided to check in tonight and see what was going on in the credit world.  Came across a post by NCCARGUY1 stating that he apped for this card and was instantly approved. 

CONGRATS 12njoy

Oddly enough it has. On two fronts now. Success from the high end of the credit spectrum and recently starting over after BK7 DC 2 months in Rebuild stage. No regrets. Life happened and it's a fresh learning experience from the other end. No quit in CM7 Smiley Happy

Yes life happens but you definitely know how to deal with it so no doubt you're rebounding 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

CONGRATS 12njoy

Yes life happens but you definitely know how to deal with it so no doubt you're rebounding 

Nice pull in and reasonable SL on the Vuela Visa. I still remember when you got the Avianca Vida Visa! Finally!!

Patience and Timing is everything.

Message 15 of 31
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

👍  Congratulations on your approval!

Screenshot_20200821-191000.jpg

Message 16 of 31
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 17 of 31
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 18 of 31
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your success @12njoy !!

I have allways enjoyed reading your posts.

I remember reading one about when you

went over a million in credit,

PenFed I think? Anyway thank you for leaving 

so many great data points. Helped me alot :-)

Cheers

Message 19 of 31
xiocc
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the Approval!!!

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.