Message 22 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: Avianca Vuela Visa

@Credit4Growth wrote:

👍  Congratulations on your approval!

Screenshot_20200821-191000.jpg

Thanks

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 23 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@mrcraft wrote:

Congratulations on your approval

Thank you

___________ 12Njoy
Message 24 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks all, appreciate the congrats

___________ 12Njoy
Message 25 of 31
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Avianca Vuela approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 26 of 31
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 27 of 31
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy ! How have you been my friend!

I haven't been on much either.
You are doing better than I am on the apping.

I've toned it way down, but I still have guilty months.

Congrats on the new Vuela!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 28 of 31
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@woodyman100 Thanks.  I'm good.  I hope all is well with you.  I've only not really app'd because its slim pickings for me.  I was getting denial after denial.  I've picked up just a few cards within the last year (Apple card, Uber Visa, BB&T and now this one).  I must say getting the "you're approved" still feels pretty good.  Almost as it didn with the very first one. I found out yesteday that I met the eligibility for PSLF so I'm looking forward to that $165,000 debt coming off my credit report.  I'll test the waters once this anchor weight is gone.  I still want to try to get that US Bank Altitude (probably a late 2021 goal now) and PNC Bank which has alluded me all these years. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 29 of 31
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@woodyman100 Thanks.  I'm good.  I hope all is well with you.  I've only not really app'd because its slim pickings for me.  I was getting denial after denial.  I've picked up just a few cards within the last year (Apple card, Uber Visa, BB&T and now this one).  I must say getting the "you're approved" still feels pretty good.  Almost as it didn with the very first one. I found out yesteday that I met the eligibility for PSLF so I'm looking forward to that $165,000 debt coming off my credit report.  I'll test the waters once this anchor weight is gone.  I still want to try to get that US Bank Altitude (probably a late 2021 goal now) and PNC Bank which has alluded me all these years. 

I'm going to try the PNC business route next week I think.

Right now I have several Credit Unions cooking for CC apps next year.  Was getting denials as well so I had to get more strategic.

I refinanced my house last month and had to write 34 letters of explanationSmiley Very Happy

That was an experience!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.