cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome chase freedom thin file signature success story

SublimeDavid
Frequent Contributor

Awesome chase freedom thin file signature success story

So I been helping my parent build her credit profile over the last couple of months. About two weeks ago I helped her check the chase website and she showed approved for the freedom card, I helped her fill the application and submitted which came back 7-14 days. Two weeks later she got a denial later citing thin profile and too many recent inquiries which came from PenFed and her recent acquisition of a vehicle. Defeated she let it go saying she would build up her profile for two years so chase would give her an opportunity, she didn't have to wait long...today she got a letter with a signature freedom card and a 6k credit line to go along with it! Her other card is the promise from PenFed with a 1k limit. I think having her authorized on my sapphire preferred card helped her out and underwriting overturned their decision without her calling in to reconsider. So there is hope with chase also the letter stated a lot of recent applications so they obviously can over look those for vehicles. Just thought I'd share her success!
F08 | EXP 770 | TU 807 | EQ 761 | 1% Utl | 3/23/19 Goal: 760+ Across the board | AMEX Platinum NPSL (30k Pay Later) | AMEX Gold NPSL (30k Pay Later) | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS 50k | DiscoverIT 44k | Cap One QS VS 26.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve VS 25k | AMEX Blue Cash Preferred 25k | NFCU Flagship Rewards 25k | NFCU GoRewards VS 25k | Ebates 25k | PenFed PLOC 25k | Credit Union of Colorado 18.5k | Citi Double Cash WEMC 18.3k | Chase Freedom VS 18k | Alliant VS 15k | Bank of America Premium Rewards VS 15k | Bank of America Cash Rewards VS 12.9k | NASA FCU 11.9K | Citi Rewards + 8.5k | US Bank Cash+ VS 7.5k | Barclays Arrival + WEMC 7.5k | Chase IHG 7.5k | Chase Amazon VS 5k | Paypal Credit 4.5k | AAoA 5.8yr
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JamesMS
Established Contributor

Re: Awesome chase freedom thin file signature success story

That is a great story. Congrats to her for the approval.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.