Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B&H Payboo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: B&H Payboo

Chase won’t even look at me as long as I have my BK on file so that’s definitely out of the question and I’m also now at 9/12 too. My next 5/24 eligibility won’t be until 1/2021 as long as I don’t add any more cards... and I’m not a good gardener. 

I did sign up for their Credit Journey service though so they now have access to my TU. I’ll see what happens in August of next year when my BK is off all 3. 

Message 11 of 25
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

You DID go for it! Congrats! Huge SL! You’re having a good approval day! One could almost say you’re a “MAGNET” for approvals today...... 

Lame, I know. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 12 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats! Nice limit too!

Thanks!

Yeah it kind of shocked me that they gave me $5K. They seem content to keep my Amazon Store Card at $2200. Smiley Frustrated

Grats on the card. Income is not the only factor a bank looks at. One of my retired family members gets 15K a year and received 11K SL from Discover and 10K from Synch, Fico 8 score was close to 800 at the time. Didnt even know B&H had a CC offer.

Message 13 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous on getting one of the weirdest ( worse , lol? ) named credit cards out thereSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

With the Amazon Store card there is little to be done. The real upgrade would be talking with Chase and getting the proper Amazon card. Also you will never be upgraded automatically upward from the Synchrony card. CLi's maybe but not an upgrade.

C'mon Zero, lol, we all know Syncs Amazon is da real deal, Chase just tries to make it exclusive  and fancy by making it siggy and 5/24Smiley Wink  Sincerely " SubPrime" Joe Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

You DID go for it! Congrats! Huge SL! You’re having a good approval day! One could almost say you’re a “MAGNET” for approvals today...... 

Lame, I know. 

🤣 you get a cookie for effort. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats! Nice limit too!

Thanks!

Yeah it kind of shocked me that they gave me $5K. They seem content to keep my Amazon Store Card at $2200. Smiley Frustrated

Grats on the card. Income is not the only factor a bank looks at. One of my retired family members gets 15K a year and received 11K SL from Discover and 10K from Synch, Fico 8 score was close to 800 at the time. Didnt even know B&H had a CC offer.

Thanks. 

Yeah they actually have two cards. They have the Payboo card that just gives you a discount equal to the sales tax and they have a regular B&H store card that offers 6 and 12 month financing. I don’t really understand why they didn’t just do like Amazon and offer you the choice of either financing or cash back. I certainly would not want to carry two B&H cards. 

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats @Anonymous on getting one of the weirdest ( worse , lol? ) named credit cards out thereSmiley Wink

Yeah the name is awful, my personal care assistant was here today and I told her the name of the card and she was all “pay what?! That your trick card?!” 

Definitely glad this isn’t a major network card. 😅

Message 18 of 25
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous 

Congrats, that a very strange name for a card. Nice limit

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Jnbmom! It’s gonna be my hidden shame in the safe 🤣 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.