Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A Cash Rewards CLI approval with Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

B of A Cash Rewards CLI approval with Data Points

Hey All,

I've had a banking relationship with B of A for a long time, and a few years back (when my file was not a squeaky clean as it is now) I applied for the BankAmericard cash rewards card.  I liked the idea of being able to pay right from my checking all within the same app.  I only received a $500 CL when I applied, and I kinda forgot about the card in the sock drawer.

I've been on a mini app spree the last couple of weeks and got instants for both a $10k Chase Disney (we are taking a vacation next year and they had a spend $1500 / get $200 in the first 90 promo) and a $10k US Bank Cash + Amex (2% cashback on all purchases for first year, then 1.5%).

I was doing some online banking just now and figured I'd hit the luv button for my BankAmericard.  I put in all of the requested particulars and and asked for a $10k credit line. After about a minute I got a response that my request had been approved, but with a counter offer of $3750 total credit line, so an increase of $3250.  It would have been sweet if they would have soft pulled, seeing as how they have my TU FICO bankcard 8 score on my homepage, but they hard pulled TU.  In the long run, the inquiry will be worth the $3250 increase on a card that I will use way more now.

Data Points are as follows:

TU Bankcard 8 - 780

Income - $155k

A single 30 day late on a car loan from 5 years ago.

3 TU inquires in the last 24 months (all ended up as approvals / new accounts)

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: B of A Cash Rewards CLI approval with Data Points

Congrats on the resurrection of the BOA card. 🎉🍾🎈🎊

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: B of A Cash Rewards CLI approval with Data Points

In Boa we CLI-ustSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.