cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BANK OF AMERICA/BOFA Instant approval BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARD 6 MONTHS credit history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BANK OF AMERICA/BOFA Instant approval BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARD 6 MONTHS credit history

hello everyone! last week i had a thread lastweek about the graduation of my BOFA secured card in 6 months

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BANK-OF-AMERICA-SECURED-CARD-GRADUATIONS-6-MON...

secured card converted into BOFA 123 CASH REWARDS from 1500$ LIMIT i asked for 7000 limit and was approved.

so after 2 days , i tried to appLY for their BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARDS, with 659 my first fico score and was instantly approved with 2600$ credit limit,  i was so happy and content. i even played my 6th statement letting them report 80% utilization but PIF , but past 5 months was less than 15% and they still approved me for another card with only 6 months credit hostory.. i always PIF by the way. 

i realized that BOFA will really gve back gratittude to their customers too... im happy with their trust for me. as soon as i received my card i will call the recon and will ask for the same credit limit of my cash rewards which is 7000$.

Please let me know your advice if its ok to call for the recon for CLI on this travel rewards card..

thank you very mush for all the advices!

btw, english is not my native language so i apologise for wrong grammar or construction of my sentences..

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BANK OF AMERICA/BOFA Instant approval BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARD 6 MONTHS credit history

Congrats on your building a solid relationship with Bank of America and graduating from their secured card! It seems to feel good to be recognized for earning good credit Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: BANK OF AMERICA/BOFA Instant approval BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARD 6 MONTHS credit history

Very nice.

Message 3 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job lally, Keep up the good work!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries, we understand you completelySmiley Wink. Youve done amazing so far. You can try to recon but it may cost another hp. I would perhaps give it a couple months and build some more history and when you see the request cli link pop up, you might go for it again. Boa can be real generous on cli requestsSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
No worries, we understand you completelySmiley Wink. Youve done amazing so far. You can try to recon but it may cost another hp. I would perhaps give it a couple months and build some more history and when you see the request cli link pop up, you might go for it again. Boa can be real generous on cli requestsSmiley Wink

What AJC said...

Message 7 of 13
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hello everyone! last week i had a thread lastweek about the graduation of my BOFA secured card in 6 months

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BANK-OF-AMERICA-SECURED-CARD-GRADUATIONS-6-MONTHS-AND-CLI/m-p/5046377#M506152

secured card converted into BOFA 123 CASH REWARDS from 1500$ LIMIT i asked for 7000 limit and was approved.

so after 2 days , i tried to appLY for their BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARDS, with 659 my first fico score and was instantly approved with 2600$ credit limit,  i was so happy and content. i even played my 6th statement letting them report 80% utilization but PIF , but past 5 months was less than 15% and they still approved me for another card with only 6 months credit hostory.. i always PIF by the way. 

i realized that BOFA will really gve back gratittude to their customers too... im happy with their trust for me. as soon as i received my card i will call the recon and will ask for the same credit limit of my cash rewards which is 7000$.

Please let me know your advice if its ok to call for the recon for CLI on this travel rewards card..

thank you very mush for all the advices!

btw, english is not my native language so i apologise for wrong grammar or construction of my sentences..

Very impressive.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think the same and i agree! thank you for the advice, i will just wait for that link button for the increase. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.