Did you mean: 

BARCLAY CLI

tag
aplast
Regular Contributor

Re: BARCLAY CLI

@kimcakee wrote:

really? no HP?

when u ask for increase was it on the phone or online?

I called the backdoor number for mine. It was indeed a SP.

Message 11 of 15
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Online. It was weird because i was denied for the cli and about 30 mins later i got a called from a barclays telling me my cli was approved and my new cl was 2300. I told her that i thought it was denied because thats what it said and she just said no. Lol
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 12 of 15
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

do not reuqest bank of america with the platinum..i Had it for 3 years and they always declined my requests..they also always do hard pulls unlike other banks..they also dont do reviews and only increase limits upon request..You should do what I did the other day and switch to the cash rewards or power rewards for no fee and no pull..then you can ask..it takes 2-4 weeks to get the card but that platinum has like an invisible celing that they just dont let you go above(mine started at 700 and im still there)

Ive used their checking for over 4 years and they gave me my first credit card so I like them alot but over time Ive learned that their just not credit friendly and there not very giving as far as limits are concerned.

Message 13 of 15
kimcakee
Established Member

@aplast wrote:

@kimcakee wrote:

really? no HP?

@aplast wrote:

@kimcakee wrote:

really? no HP?

really? was this recently? when you call the backdoor?

as of June 12, 2012
EQ FICO 689, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 713 --NO BADDIES
BoA platinum Visa (600CL), Cap1 No hassle cash reward MC (750CL)
Barclay Carnival MC (2500CL), AU on Direct rewards HSBC (500CL)
Message 14 of 15
aplast
Regular Contributor

@kimcakee wrote:

@aplast wrote:

@kimcakee wrote:

really? no HP?

@aplast wrote:

@kimcakee wrote:

really? no HP?

really? was this recently? when you call the backdoor?

about 3 weeks ago. my limit was 1000 and they asked me how much I was looking for. I thought I would be conservative and ask for a total of 2500. The rep told me he would look at the CR I had on file when I got the card, and said great we can sure do that, and wished me well. It may be a YMMV situation..

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.