Re: BARCLAYS

Iowa.

Almost every one of their Terms and conditions includes "except Iowa"

Message 11 of 37
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats! Although are you sure they pulled EX? Barclays is known for only pulling TU.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 37
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@elim wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Hokies2379 wrote:

One of the negatives of living where I do, there are only a very small amount of Barclay's cards that are available in this state. The Rewards and the Ring are ones that are NOT available.

Give ya one guess which state that is.

ohio 

nope... I'm in sandusky and have had both those cards.   :]

Hmm

Message 14 of 37
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Hokies2379 wrote:

Iowa.

Ok Iowa was my second guess knew it was a state with four letterSmiley Happy.. Just got them confused

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Hokies2379 wrote:

Iowa.

Ok Iowa was my second guess knew it was a state with four letterSmiley Happy.. Just got them confused

@Anonymous @ CC. 

Congratulations on your approval, OP! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats their recon number, My transunion is 593 and i have a couple of secured cards i have been doing well with. I want to try and apply with them for my first unsecured but not sure i will get approved.

Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

This board is full of folks who had good luck getting approved by Barclays with scores in the high 500's. However, my wife and I have both been declined for this card with scores in the low 600's. Even though I live in their home state...BOOO!

Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This board is full of folks who had good luck getting approved by Barclays with scores in the high 500's. However, my wife and I have both been declined for this card with scores in the low 600's. Even though I live in their home state...BOOO!

Don't feel bad. I had to recon to get my Sallie Mae and my TU was 800 at the time.

Message 19 of 37
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't feel bad. I had to recon to get my Sallie Mae and my TU was 800 at the time.

+1      I had to recon Ring with 700 TU.

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.