Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BARNEYS NY CLI TO 48.5K! :)

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: BARNEYS NY CLI TO 48.5K! :)

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Dang @CreditMagic7, you and @pizza1 are really owning those Comenity cards! Congrats on the moster limit! 

Thanks.

We started early when the SCT was at it's very best and Comenity held a long list of good selections some of which are gone now.

Message 11 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Dang @CreditMagic7, you and @pizza1 are really owning those Comenity cards! Congrats on the moster limit! 

Thanks.

We started early when the SCT was at it's very best and Comenity held a long list of good selections some of which are gone now.

@CreditMagic7 , oh boy were those the days, LOLOL!!!  Ive since then have closed my Barneys card too, and its limit was high as well, 40's...You'd be shocked to know that I only have one Comenity CC now...my beloved PB! I closed all the others Smiley Sad lol

Congrats to you on your CLI though!! Thats an amazing limit! 

Message 12 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Thanks.

@CreditMagic7 , oh boy were those the days, LOLOL!!!  Ive since then have closed my Barneys card too, and its limit was high as well, 40's...You'd be shocked to know that I only have one Comenity CC now...my beloved PB! I closed all the others Smiley Sad lol

Congrats to you on your CLI though!! Thats an amazing limit! 

If i let her do one more it would have blowed beyond 50K!! So i took your advice and pulled back right where it is.

The $5K SP ONLY was good enough until we see how those are affected on the CR's.

Mine is (3). The (2) which were just increased and the other (1) is True Value Discover card which is also still growing nicely Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME CLIs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thanks Marz2002.

They been on the shelf awhile and was time to dust things off.

Message 15 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thanks Marz2002.

They been on the shelf awhile and was time to dust things off.

You're welcome , it's always good to to freshen up the Roster!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.