cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAZINGA! New Marvel Approval and CLI to $25k!

tag
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

BAZINGA! New Marvel Approval and CLI to $25k!

After reading the 14 or so threads on the front page on Marvel approvals, I thought, why not. It's a really cool card and I am a huge Marvel Captain America fan.  I don't really need another card but I decided to apply anyway.  It would be cool to flash to my friends and show around at Comic Con this year.  I went online and was instantly approved.  Set up my account and saw my SL was $10k.  Seems like most cards start here now for me. Although I was just approved for a BCP the other day with a SL of $15k which makes me officially off the blacklist!

I called CS and was approved for $25k!

Marvel.png

I did have a question and maybe someone can answer.  I belong to a few different forums, this being one of therm.  On all the others though, there would be just one thread for each subject, but on here there will be 14 or so for the same thing. Why isn't there just one master thread for Marvel where everyone posts, one thread for Walmart, etc. It would make navigating the forum so much easier.  On the other forums the moderators would merge the threads.  Just curious. Thank you.

$325k Total Limits, 4% Util
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: BAZINGA! New Marvel Approval and CLI!

Steve Rogers says Thanks For Joining The Team Smiley Very Happy

Captrain_America_costume_1.jpg

Message 2 of 17
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Great Pic!  Thank you.  I actually have the first Captain America movie poster framed (The one with him looking down holding the shield)  and baclit in my theater room.

Message 3 of 17
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  Sheldon and the boys would be proud!!!

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BAZINGA! New Marvel Approval and CLI to $25k!

I was thinking the same thing after the Blispay attack. Having 50 threads of the same thing is confusing and tiring...lol.
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card and great CL!

Message 6 of 17
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was thinking the same thing after the Blispay attack. Having 50 threads of the same thing is confusing and tiring...lol.

It seems like that's what the moderators job would be, to merge the threads. At least its that way on most other forums.  If you had a master thread for Amex BCE, Chase Marriott. Discover, Marvel, etc., just think how much better it would make things and it would be so much more ogainized. 

Message 7 of 17
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I actually prefer it the way it is.

Whenever something exciting comes up, it's fantastic reading all of the separate posts.

It dies down in a few days and then we're back to the normal routine.

These things only blow up like that once or twice a year so I enjoy the rides.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

CreditMagic7,

You are really a Marvel fan aren't you?

Me too!

Message 9 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Prefer them seperated as well as it grabs my attention more than a mega thread approval thread..  Also based on poster is how much I will tend or not pay attention to the post.   This goes for all sub-forums Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.