Did you mean: 

BB+T Bright O% YOLO

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: BB+T Bright O% YOLO

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

Learned it all here @Wavester64 !!!

Hang in there, that elusive prequal will reappear, @GApeachy and @UH_HUH , can co-sign, and when it does, the MYFICO Fam will be here to cheer you on, IF AND WHEN (no pressure) you decide to jump on the BB+T SP train! 

Thanks buddy! I have my 45-day theory which means it should pop up again for me June 8th. If it's there on that date, I am going for it. I need to win this battle! Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 31 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

Hang in there, that elusive prequal will reappear, @GApeachy and @UH_HUH , can co-sign, and when it does, the MYFICO Fam will be here to cheer you on, IF AND WHEN (no pressure) you decide to jump on the BB+T SP train! 

Thanks buddy! I have my 45-day theory which means it should pop up again for me June 8th. If it's there on that date, I am going for it. I need to win this battle! Smiley Very Happy

@Wavester64 ,I shall mark it on my calendar, 😂!

Who am I kidding, I check in on MYFICO peeps daily, but I will make a special note to stop by and look for you in the approvals forum, you've got this!!!

Message 32 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Wavester64 ,I shall mark it on my calendar, 😂!

Who am I kidding, I check in on MYFICO peeps daily, but I will make a special note to stop by and look for you in the approvals forum, you've got this!!!

@Wavester64 yep, you got this!  Lemme know too when you doooooooooooo!Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 33 of 50
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A very good SL, congrats to you Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Why thank you, @gdale6 , I learned from the best and the "Bright-est", ha-ha, here on MYFICO!!!

Message 35 of 50
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Slinking in from Le Jardin, with an all to familiar late night tale as to how I fell off of my marble garden bench...

Reading in the forums that a 0% BT card can be handy for who knows what down the road, remembering that I had prequal for BB+T that I had taken in the name of science for @Wavester64  expiring by the end of May and also reading about several other very recent BB+T SP approvals, I decided that IF I needed a parachute during this pandemic, especially given that   businesses in many sectors, including mine are still shuttered indefinitely, why not grab a SP one instead of risking another HP for a possible denial? 

Couldn't sleep and decided, WTFICOYOLO, might as well app for  the BB+T before my prequal expires ---
APPROVED----15K-

0% for 15 mos, then 11.24%

9362B249-DD34-4005-BE8A-EA54F1FB5534.jpeg

Hopefully it won't be needed and I can SD it, but better to "have and not need, than to need and not have", especially in these indefinitely uncertain times.

P.S.- Now paging  @UncleB to the red courtesy ☎️  please, to ask nicely for help restoring my signature back to the seedling thing-y as I climb back up onto my garden bench and to try to sit very still for a significant length of time, fingers crossed. 

I looked at this pic a long time just smiling. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What an awesome starting limit and apr you got!

The absoloute best part of the story though is how HAPPY

you sounded typing it :-) Gardening is a very useful tool. 

Many people have strayed I am sure,but all are forgiven.

What a concept that is right there :-)

Just enjoy the hell outta your shiny new card

and thanks so much for sharing your story!

Cheers

Message 36 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

Slinking in from Le Jardin, with an all to familiar late night tale as to how I fell off of my marble garden bench...

Reading in the forums that a 0% BT card can be handy for who knows what down the road, remembering that I had prequal for BB+T that I had taken in the name of science for @Wavester64  expiring by the end of May and also reading about several other very recent BB+T SP approvals, I decided that IF I needed a parachute during this pandemic, especially given that   businesses in many sectors, including mine are still shuttered indefinitely, why not grab a SP one instead of risking another HP for a possible denial? 

Couldn't sleep and decided, WTFICOYOLO, might as well app for  the BB+T before my prequal expires ---
APPROVED----15K-

Hopefully it won't be needed and I can SD it, but better to "have and not need, than to need and not have", especially in these indefinitely uncertain times.

P.S.- Now paging  @UncleB to the red courtesy ☎️  please, to ask nicely for help restoring my signature back to the seedling thing-y as I climb back up onto my garden bench and to try to sit very still for a significant length of time, fingers crossed. 

Cheers

Thank you so much for the congratulatory note @UH_HUH !  As a BB+T guru and record holder, and a virtual forum mate, it means a lot! 
Yes, I was Happy, typing my little "fall from garden grace" story and while it is not original, I will agree that the fall and subsequent forgiveness concept is a timeliness and valuable oneSmiley Happy.  
As happy as I was seeing that approval screen pop up and typing up my little success story, sharing it and the collective kudos supersedes it all.

IMHO, it is one of the main reasons many come to the forums; we come initially for info and we stay for the comradeship. 
Cheers

Message 37 of 50
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

APPROVED----15K-

Cheers

Thank you so much for the congratulatory note @UH_HUH !  As a BB+T guru and record holder, and a virtual forum mate, it means a lot! 
Yes, I was Happy, typing my little "fall from garden grace" story and while it is not original, I will agree that the fall and subsequent forgiveness concept is a timeliness and valuable oneSmiley Happy.  
As happy as I was seeing that approval screen pop up and typing up my little success story, sharing it and the collective kudos supersedes it all.

IMHO, it is one of the main reasons many come to the forums; we come initially for info and we stay for the comradeship. 
Cheers

Not going to even try and top that :-)

Well said,

Cheers

Message 38 of 50
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I've re-planted your seedling. Smiley Happy

Also, congrats on the no-HP approval for the Bright Visa card! Smiley Very Happy

I picked it up myself last summer for the promo BT offer and it's been solid as a rock.  I also agree with it being better to have and not need than to need and not have. Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Yay, @UncleB , thank you!!!

I have been kicking myself a little bit, and then I read your response today.

I just wanted a "break glass, in case of emergency", BT card after reading about it in the forums.

Honestly, I picked FIs in February, for my starter core cards, based on the CRAs they pulled from and based on if I thought the FI would realistically approve me, but the card options they offered seemed similar and it all became a blur in the moment. I basically ended up with three cash back cards, (because I had NO credit, therefore I had no balances, and I use my Amex for travel).  Don't get me wrong, I was totally grateful to be approved for anything, but in hindsight, I guess I duplicated efforts. 

Glad to hear BB+T is a solid choice and that the BT will be there in a pinch. 

Thanks for bumping me back to seedling status; you made me feel a tiny bit better about the fall from my garden benchSmiley Happy

Happy 😊 Sunday! 

Message 40 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.