BB&T 2nd soft pull approval

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BB&T 2nd soft pull approval

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎈🎊, on your second BB+T card (whispered longingly from afar, through the garden gate) 

@CreditobsessedinFL  I'm sure you remember this post. Why stop at one? Smiley Tongue? 4th set of BB&T cards #'s 10 and 11

@AllZero, I am firmly planted in the garden, I have barely stopped shaking like a Chihuahua, since mid February and won't fully exhale until May 1st, so while I remember that post, and Uh-Huh's 11th BB+T card post all too well, I will continue to cheer others on from afar...for a while, lol!

You have excellent will power. Good on ya! Yes, I'm gardening too. For me, July will be the bust out date unless current events have tightened up lending decisions.

Message 21 of 22
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Re: BB&T 2nd soft pull approval

Exactly my concern as well @AllZero; a prisoner's dilemma, for sure. I would love to snag another BB+T with a SP before the merger is finalized, but I am trying to remain planted, (hoping that lending and UW doesn't change drastically and dry up), right alongside ya! 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.