Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Approval number 2! * *EDIT #3**

tag
slither43
Regular Contributor

Re: BB&T Approval number 2!

Congrats! That would have been a big step for me as well. This has been a huge step! 

Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T Approval number 2! * *EDIT #3**

How long did it take you to get your card. I was approved on the 26th of april and still havent got an email yet saying it's been shipped

Message 22 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How long did it take you to get your card. I was approved on the 26th of april and still havent got an email yet saying it's been shipped

Approved on 4/29. Got the email that the card shipped on 5/6. Received card on 5/7. I'd think you'd get the email soon

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats the way my second card is doing so u may want to call in
Message 24 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

And call in the evening if you're going to. Not much wait time. lol

Message 25 of 35
afr4life06
Contributor

I just tried the link and pre approved for 3 cards. If it is a soft pull then I might pull the trigger. Problem is I live in state that not on the list but I do have a house in an approved state.
Do you think I can use my house at the approved state and have the card sent to where I live?
Starting Score: 525 TU 515 EX 510 EQ Oct '13
Current Score: 644 TU(Oct 14) 678 EX(Oct 2014) 684 EQ (Oct'14)
Goal Score: 700 and a Home in 1yr

Message 26 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

@afr4life06 wrote:
I just tried the link and pre approved for 3 cards. If it is a soft pull then I might pull the trigger. Problem is I live in state that not on the list but I do have a house in an approved state.
Do you think I can use my house at the approved state and have the card sent to where I live?

Hmmm. No clue. Might be worth a call to a CSR

Message 27 of 35
afr4life06
Contributor

I called and in case anyone is intersted, there will be a mailing address and home address you can add and have the card sent to your mailing address. 

Starting Score: 525 TU 515 EX 510 EQ Oct '13
Current Score: 644 TU(Oct 14) 678 EX(Oct 2014) 684 EQ (Oct'14)
Goal Score: 700 and a Home in 1yr

Message 28 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

@afr4life06 wrote:

I called and in case anyone is intersted, there will be a mailing address and home address you can add and have the card sent to your mailing address. 

BB&T wants EVERBODY to have a card! lol Youuuu get a card! Youuuuu get a card!!!

Message 29 of 35
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

, sorry I am LATE to the Party my friend!

You...REALLY,

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approval, the 3rd MASSIVE SL, and your BB&T Trifecta!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.