Senior Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Approval

Congrats!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 11 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats UncleB Smiley Happy Looks like you caught the app bug, wonder if the GC will welcome you back as a hero or a heel?Smiley Wink

Sp is great, limit is nice and now you officially belong to the Best Bath and Target clubSmiley Happy Enjoy!Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 33
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

BB&T seems to have some good offerings, too bad its geo fenced. Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 33
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!! Thats a nice limit.

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 14 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

oooohhhh, another nice approval!! If you're out of the garden, might as well pick it up and let them all age togetherSmiley Wink Congrats on the approval!
Message 15 of 33
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

AN UNCLEB APPROVAL THREAD! Congrats!!! Nice SL. Adding 10.5k for a SP is pretty sweet. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 16 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 17 of 33
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats B.

I’m speechless.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 18 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Ugh late to the BB&T party!  CoNgRaTs are in order to your "friend"....errr, I mean @UncleB Smiley Very Happy  Knocked it out of the park as usual and nice SL too boot! Smiley Tongue

Like A Boss 2.jpg

Message 19 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thanks so much everybody!  Smiley Very Happy

(Sorry for the slow reply; I've been away for a couple of days...)

This will hopefully be a good BT card going forward, and with a little luck any changes due to the merger will be positive (I admit that "Truist" will take some getting used to).

If I behave myself I should be in a good place to catch a bonus in the spring or early summer, but for now I plan to be sitting on my hands. Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Wink

As for the Garden, hanging out there likely definitely went a long way towards making my Altitude Reserve and BB&T Bright approvals possible... remember that the Garden isn't the actual destination - it's a tool to help you reach the destination. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.