cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Bright Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Approval

Congrats!

Message 11 of 33
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats UncleB Smiley Happy Looks like you caught the app bug, wonder if the GC will welcome you back as a hero or a heel?Smiley Wink

Sp is great, limit is nice and now you officially belong to the Best Bath and Target clubSmiley Happy Enjoy!Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 33
Highlighted

BB&T seems to have some good offerings, too bad its geo fenced. Congrats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 13 of 33
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!! Thats a nice limit.

Current

Goal Cards

Message 14 of 33
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

oooohhhh, another nice approval!! If you're out of the garden, might as well pick it up and let them all age togetherSmiley Wink Congrats on the approval!

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 15 of 33
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

AN UNCLEB APPROVAL THREAD! Congrats!!! Nice SL. Adding 10.5k for a SP is pretty sweet. 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 16k
Citi DC: 6.7k
Amex BCE: 4k
Citi Rewards+: 3.6k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 16 of 33
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 17 of 33
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats B.

I’m speechless.

Personal Cards: Amex Gold, & Plat | Amex Delta Res | Amex Hilton | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR | Amex Plat
Message 18 of 33
Highlighted

Ugh late to the BB&T party!  CoNgRaTs are in order to your "friend"....errr, I mean @UncleB Smiley Very Happy  Knocked it out of the park as usual and nice SL too boot! Smiley Tongue

Like A Boss 2.jpg

Message 19 of 33
Highlighted

Thanks so much everybody!  Smiley Very Happy

(Sorry for the slow reply; I've been away for a couple of days...)

This will hopefully be a good BT card going forward, and with a little luck any changes due to the merger will be positive (I admit that "Truist" will take some getting used to).

If I behave myself I should be in a good place to catch a bonus in the spring or early summer, but for now I plan to be sitting on my hands. Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Wink

As for the Garden, hanging out there likely definitely went a long way towards making my Altitude Reserve and BB&T Bright approvals possible... remember that the Garden isn't the actual destination - it's a tool to help you reach the destination. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.