cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Bright Card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Card

@toostoosh wrote:

Congrats on the approval. I got this card a few months back, and decided to check for offers again. I was still pre-qualified for all 3. I went with the BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Credit Card this time and received a higher CL than before of $5500. They're pretty generous I see.

Wow! Congratulations on the second approval! I am fairly/extremely gun-shy about pushing my luck right now. I am lol/3, lol/6, lol/12. I kinda wish you hadn't informed me of this. lol

I need some kind of support group to stop me from apping for another BB&T card now. It won't hurt to check I guess. I will, however, wait till I receive the card!

Thanks!

"I thought credit was over in 2008. Never underestimate the ability of central bankers to blow a bubble." - Me
“If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
Message 11 of 32
Frequent Contributor

Go for it @mikeonthemend.i have 2 bb&t cards 8k each and you see my siggy nothing special right now .
08 ficos 9/2019 eq 685 tu 704 ex 677
Message 12 of 32
Valued Contributor

@gramps52 wrote:
Go for it @mikeonthemend.i have 2 bb&t cards 8k each and you see my siggy nothing special right now .

You know they are one of us, don't you?

"I thought credit was over in 2008. Never underestimate the ability of central bankers to blow a bubble." - Me
“If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
Message 13 of 32
Valued Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@gramps52 wrote:

You know they are one of us, don't you?

What the hell. I'll check the pre-qual

Message 14 of 32
Frequent Contributor

??.sorry not really following you .lol
Message 15 of 32
Valued Contributor

Holy blank!

Screenshot_2019-07-22 BB T - Exclusive Offers.pngOMG

They gave me all three again.

Screenshot_2019-07-22 BB T - Exclusive Offers(1).pnggonna stash this one

I am gonna pass right now. A lot can happen in 6 weeks. I may reconsider.

Message 16 of 32
Valued Contributor

Already having second thoughts

Message 17 of 32
Valued Contributor

@gramps52 wrote:

How soon did you get multiples? I read all these horror stories. Scares me.

Message 18 of 32
Frequent Contributor

ok do whats best for you ,but with that screen its a 99.9 % approval i would think lol

Message 19 of 32
Frequent Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@gramps52 wrote:

How soon did you get multiples? I read all these horror stories. Scares me.

4 days apart 2nd card took a month to come

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.