Did you mean: 

BB&T Bright Credit Card Approval - From Prequalify

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Credit Card Approval - From Prequalify

@sghosh5 wrote:

lol same here..too many applications or new accounts

I'd never REALLY say go for it cause of the trip pulls but that's what I did anyway.  I wouldn't press my luck again, once was enough. I sweated bullets for like 3 days. Probably called them 3 or 4 times too.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 24
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on BBT win !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 24
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 13 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

OP, check again to see if you prequalify on all 3.  I did, but now I don't.  Don't know if it's the merger or an oopsie-daisy.Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 24
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Mine is showing all three cards, I’m just wondering about what the SL might be. I’m trying to build up my utilization and I don’t want to a low SL card. I commute a decent distance to work, so the 3% CB on gas is appealing to me.

I am approved for $7500 on the Apple Card, but I like the rewards structure on the BB&T card better if the SL is somewhat comparable. The APR is better on the BB&T card too, though I really don’t ever carry much of a balance.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 15 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:
Mine is showing all three cards, I’m just wondering about what the SL might be. I’m trying to build up my utilization and I don’t want to a low SL card. I commute a decent distance to work, so the 3% CB on gas is appealing to me.

I am approved for $7500 on the Apple Card, but I like the rewards structure on the BB&T card better if the SL is somewhat comparable. The APR is better on the BB&T card too, though I really don’t ever carry much of a balance.

Was it you that posted 18.99%?  If so, I'd guess near 7k when looking on first post on the other thread.  Skim down and compare the apr% of the other peeps and you'll see the trend.  Good Luck!

Message 16 of 24
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Ok, thanks!
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 17 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:
Ok, thanks!

I found one @ 19.49 with a sl $4.5k.  Also, this "$5000 with 17.49% APR"  So this is nothing to heavily rely on.

Message 18 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Also, If you can compare scores, any dp's before you decide to app.

Message 19 of 24
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.