Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 14
YoungB718
New Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Visa, BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Signature Visa, and Kohls

Awesome approvals. How far apart did you apply of each and what were your respective scores, relative to the bureau(s) they pulled? Are you a member of the bank?

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa: $10k|| PenFed Travel AMEX: $5k|| NAVCHEK: $15k|| US Bank Cash+ : $10k|| Citi Thank You Preferred: $9.7k|| Lowes: $35k|| PenFed Promise Visa: $11.5k|| Navy Federal Platinum: $22k|| Navy Federal GoRewards: $25k || PenFed LOC: $5k|| Capital One Venture: $15k || Barclay Reward Visa: $2.7K|| Chase Freedom: $10K|| Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10k|| Chase Freedom Ult'd: $6.8k Boscov’s: $11.5K|| PenFed Thrifty Credit: $500|| Discover IT: $2,800|| Wells Fargo Cash Wise: 8.8k||
Beginning Score:600 / Current Scores: EQ-735, TU-744, EX-744
Goal Score:800 Across

Message 12 of 14
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

I applied a week ago and was not an instant decision, emailed them and it got approved for a SL of $6500.  Was not an active customer or BB&T too.  They pulled EQ and mine is at 730 FICO8.  I can confirm they are not INQ or new account sensitive, just have a clean file.

Message 13 of 14
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@YoungB718 wrote:

Awesome approvals. How far apart did you apply of each and what were your respective scores, relative to the bureau(s) they pulled? Are you a member of the bank?

Applied same day for both 8 hours apart, scores are in my sig below. They pulled one report for both, EQ and i did not have an account with them previous

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.