Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Cash Rewards Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BB&T Cash Rewards Approved

Hello everyone!  

I'm new to the forums, but been lurking around for about 2 years.  I happened to come upon the "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list, and saw the BB&T SP.  I've been trying to build my credit and have been applying for a few cards within the last month.  Amex Delta Gold CC, Discover It, US Bank (still pending).

So I decided to take the plunge and pre-qual through the provided link and got all 3 cards offered.  I did the Cash Rewards card and got a $6,500 CL, which is my highest CL at this point!

Thanks for the infromation!!!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T Cash Rewards Approved

Congrats on your new card, and the other cards you nabbed. BB&T has been a bit loose the last couple months now and we’re all totally fine with it!

Now let your cards bake in, start building up your base and you’ll be on top before you know it. Congrats!
Message 2 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 3 of 13
OthTielo
New Contributor

Congratulations! BB&T soft pull prequals...the gift that keeps on giving.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome and Congrats!!
Message 5 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

congra12.gif

Message 6 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS @Ruben2772 on your  BB&T Cash Rewards approval and Welcome to the FORUMS and the BB&T family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Its a great card and it gets plenty of use out of me. Enjoy!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, and congrats on your approval!!
Message 9 of 13
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

sheepclap.gif

AU

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.