cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Pre qualified for 3 cards however...(EDIT: APPROVED!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T Pre qualified for 3 cards however...

WoooHooo 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈...yay for you, CONGRATULATIONS!! 😃

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

woo! Way to ride that BB&T Train!  Congrats!!🎉 

Message 12 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 13 of 30
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

yes it was for $5,500 @ 17.24%

@GApeachy 

Grats on getting the approval, enjoy !

Message 14 of 30
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  Congrats! Smiley Happy

However let me tell you from experience, don't expect to have that card in your hands in 7-daysSmiley Wink

Potential Future Cards
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wavester64 Honestly, I was gonna use it to pay my taxes by 7/15 but I can always just use my debit card. No big deal. Just happy I'm kind of out of toy card land. My other 3 cards are all $500 limits! CapOne Jail.

Message 16 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: BB&T Pre qualified for 3 cards however...(EDIT: APPROVED!)

Message 17 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine @Anonymous @Anonymous 

I am pleased to announce....

Congratulations! Your application for a BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards credit card has been approved. As a valued client, we want to thank you for opening a BB&T credit card account. You will receive your new BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards credit card within seven business days. We will notify you once your card is on the way.
Be sure to activate your card¹ once you receive it to take advantage of all the benefits your new account has to offer, including interactive fraud alerts, zero liability on unauthorized purchases², and travel and emergency assistance services³.
We look forward to serving your needs and exceeding your expectations. If you need further assistance, please contact the BB&T BankCard Care Center at 800-476-4BBT(4228).
¹Please activate your card immediately. For your security, your account may be closed if you do not activate promptly, and you may need to re-apply to have a new card issued.
²Visa's Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must use care in protecting the card and notify BB&T immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your Cardholder Agreement.
³Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. For more information, please visit Visa's Card Benefits website, or refer to the Guide to Benefits mailed with your card.
Credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval and are issued by Branch Banking and Trust Company, an Equal Housing Lender.

This forum rocks.

You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Message 18 of 30
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈 

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 19 of 30
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine @Anonymous @Anonymous 

I am pleased to announce....

Congratulations! Your application for a BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards credit card has been approved. As a valued client, we want to thank you for opening a BB&T credit card account. You will receive your new BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards credit card within seven business days. We will notify you once your card is on the way.

This forum rocks.

Congratulations on your BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.