Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Soft Pull Approval?

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: BB&T Soft Pull Approval?

@pinkandgrey wrote:

BB&T is violently ripping people out of the garden with these SP offers lol. Congrats on a sweet SL! 

Except people who live outside their service territory, like me.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just apply twice and i got approved for the bright and spectrum credit cards, both with a SL of 6500$ each !!

I think it was a solft pull, I havent recived any emails from creditkarma warning me with a hard pull on my equifax nor transunion!!! 

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, same here now in AZ after living in NC for 2 years....meh

Message 13 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

BB&T is violently ripping people out of the garden with these SP offers lol. Congrats on a sweet SL! 

Except people who live outside their service territory, like me.

Same lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 14 of 19
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the new Card!! I did have 2 questions . what CB did they SP from ? Also do you think if I have my 3 CB on Credit freeze they would still be able to SP, I think they cant unless I had a Tradeline currently with them !

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ironchef wrote:

Congrats on the new Card!! I did have 2 questions . what CB did they SP from ? Also do you think if I have my 3 CB on Credit freeze they would still be able to SP, I think they cant unless I had a Tradeline currently with them !

New creditors cant sp with freeze entact, only existing creditors.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the SP approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

they soft pull eq 05 if your preapprove through their site .2nd card is a hard pull

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All.. anyone had experience where the SP returned 3 offers but then after some time they disappeared. It seems while I was researching the cards they were offering, they offers on the original page disappeared?

Should I try again later for the SP?

Any info woudl be greatly appreciated as it seems like a great way to get a "freebie" card to add to Total Credit Line?

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.