Not applicable

Re: BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Approval -$4500

Congrats on your approval and nice SL!!
Message 11 of 34
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thank you @AnimalHouse121

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 12 of 34
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

Lowes always runs 0% financing options.  That why I love my card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 34
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thank you @M_Smart007

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan

Message 14 of 34
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Meanmchine ....I hope to get a Lowe’s Card eventually to take advantage of 0% financing deals. I am still shocked I got this one.

Message 15 of 34
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Rebuild2019 wrote:
Thanks @Meanmchine ....I hope to get a Lowe’s Card eventually to take advantage of 0% financing deals. I am still shocked I got this one.

Congrats on the Spectrum Card, I have the Bright, Spectrum Cash, and Spectrum Travel..........haven't seen a HP yet....these have been gotten over the past several mos.  Not sure how much or if these cards will grow since BB&T are not that big on credit cards; .......good SL you have there also.  I have the Lowes card too and just took advantage of a 6 mo interest  promo in a bathroom remodel

Message 16 of 34
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thank you @ecxpa! I do want the Lowe’s card I just want to get my scores up so maybe they will give a better starting limit.
I had an savings account with BB&T about 7-years ago. Do you know if they do a hard or soft pull for a savings account? I really don’t want a hard pull.
Did you go back to the pre-approval site for your other cards?

Message 17 of 34
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Cash Rewards @Rebuild2019! Not that I'm encouraging you to serial-app with them, but if you decide you are, they tend to approval the following card with the same SL as the initial card so you pretty much get to double-tap them. I'm not sure what the new bank will look like so if you're looking to take advantage, do so before they fully become the new gig

Message 18 of 34
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack Thanks for the info. That’s probably a good point. I really hadn’t thought about that. Maybe I will try once I get the other one in hand or at least know it’s been shipped.

Message 19 of 34
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.