Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Spectrum Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T Spectrum Rewards

lol,  Already tried.  Their denial reason was to many recently opened accounts!

Message 11 of 37
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

BB&T uses Equifax.  Not sure which version tho.  I'm sitting at 668 right now on Fico 8 tho 

Wow Shocked I have just under 100 inqs and a 695 fico 8 according to denial letter at the end of online app... Recently applied. I guess they love you more. lol

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 50K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K
@ 1.74
Message 12 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I love TRUST COMPANY.....

The bandSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Harvey,

IDK,  It made my 3rd time applying for it.  Maybe they got tired of seeing my name come across for it. Although, other than the excessive inquiries, my credit is pretty awesome.  Only 10% Uti across all cards.  None over 30%.  The only thing that I can see inquiries affecting is my APR.  From what I've been told few inquiries results in lower APR's, However, it doesn't stop approvals. 

Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, What can I say!  I've got 25 inquiries for this month alone. 

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Harvey,

IDK,  It made my 3rd time applying for it.  Maybe they got tired of seeing my name come across for it. Although, other than the excessive inquiries, my credit is pretty awesome.  Only 10% Uti across all cards.  None over 30%.  The only thing that I can see inquiries affecting is my APR.  From what I've been told few inquiries results in lower APR's, However, it doesn't stop approvals. 

Scott, is that over 100 inquiries throughout all 3 bureaus or just TU? List how many on each bureau. Thanks bud.

Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's 100+ each bureau
Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's 100+ each bureau

300 across the board? Wow. Your approvals certainly prove inquiries are overrated for sure.

Are you serious, 100 on each file?

Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

O yeah!  Very Serious.  If your score is there it is there.  Approvals are not affected by inquiries.  The only thing so far that I can tell it has an impact on is the APR.  As some banks have told me if my inquiries were not so high my APR's would have been lower.  I had 25+ for the month of August alone on each bureau. 

Message 19 of 37
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

How many cards do you have with that many inquiries and what is your highest limit?????

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.