cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA COMPASS ClearPoints Approved !!! SL 14K this is my highest sl out the gate ever

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA COMPASS ClearPoints Approved !!! SL 14K this is my highest sl out the gate ever

Smiley Very Happy & to think i was just going to put the mailer in the trash shure as heck glad i didnt that limit is going to put my util% at 0  this bank will be reciving all of my business & spending needs all the other bigger bank who had there heads up where the sun does not shine denied me well now they can go suck a egg   Thankyou BBva Compass you look beyond the stupid hourse manure inquires excuse !!! 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA COMPASS ClearPoints Approved !!! SL 14K this is my highest sl out the gate ever

That’s quite the massive SL! Care to share DPs like income, AAoA, scores, approved APR, etc? It’s not a very common card here. 

Congrats! I only got $2K for mine but I am still loving the card so far!

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA COMPASS ClearPoints Approved !!! SL 14K this is my highest sl out the gate ever

Yes i kno i guess they are trying to compete with other lenders im shure going to help them as repayment for there good blessing ,

*(Aaoa 1 year two months , Income 125k , deff not inq sensitive i have (64) *

fast approval got the pre aproval in the mail researched them didnt look two bad so i said what the heck all the other big banks denied me if these guys are sending me a pre-approval they must like my file went for it got a email the next morning didnt say sl so called in the lady said 14k had to hold my composure 

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

pulled experian score (684) due to utli% 33% 

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!

By the way, just a heads up, as soon as you get your card, download their app. The website is a nightmare to use and crashes a lot. The app hasn’t given me any problems. 

If you are going to be doing pull payments from your bank, add your account right away — BBVA requires verification and they failed to successfully log into my online banking so they made two small deposits which I had to verify. Not a big deal but if you wait until you want to make your payment, it could be late as a result of the verification. 

If you push payments, make sure to leave enough time for your bank to mail the check as it has been reported that BBVA doesn’t support electronic payment receipt (my bank set it up but I decided to do a pull payment to make sure it went through for my first payment and I’ll try a push payment next time). 

Other than that weirdness I haven’t had any problems with my card and they make it easy  to set your categories, just log in to the website and set them before you use the card. 

Message 5 of 23
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and great SL!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! great SL makes me wish i had followed through with my app for this card i got the mailer too

Message 7 of 23
CivalV
Established Contributor

“they can go suck an egg” I lost it at that point 😂 congratulations!! That is a huge SL 💪🏼
Message 8 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Beautiful. Congrats on approval and a very nice SL.

I got a chuckle out of your story. Thanks for sharing.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 23
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.