Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Clear points Approval 12k SL

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

BBVA Clear points Approval 12k SL

What can I say I got bored and finally CC's sometime recently popped up on on-line banking as was never there before and out of their foot print. Weird thing had me do pre-qual first and gave me a pre-approval at 15.99% at 7500$ which was kinda meh, but sitll bored so moved forward.  As you can see from approval once they did a HP on Experian  around 800ish and VS 820ish. Was approved at 12k at 11.24 APR strange!  Obviously alot more in line with my profile although still on lower end, but decent for BBVA.  I can meet the spend very quickly on this card as got to do an insurance deductible for home warranty claim that is 1k there in about 2 weeks and other 500 is very easy.  Been a few months since a new CC so had to kill the urge which i did.  13 HP's on Experian .  Income 6 figures, util 1%ish, available personal credit around 650k or so and slews of new accounts although not near as many this year as last.  Any other questions let me know.

So ya strange pre-qual wasnt accurate on SL or APR as think I got the best APR and alot bigger SL they pre-qual stated..

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 4.53.31 PM.png

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA Clear points Approval 12k SL

Congrats! I can't even pre-qual because "Too many Inq's" 🤣🙁

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 2 of 58
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Very nice APR and SL, congrats! 

Message 3 of 58
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 4 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, CC!

Thanks for the DP on getting a higher limit than they offered in the prequal. Ability to check popped up in the app for me recently as well and it's only offering $3500. Seeing how my ClearPoints is still only $2K, I wasn't interested in another low limit card but I may think about it next year. 

Message 5 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Woohoo!  Well done, my friend 😁 @Gmood1 will be proud 😛

Very nice SL and great that you were able to get approved before the PNC full merger.

Awesome.gif

Message 6 of 58
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  congrats on the approval!

My boredom will hopefully be alleviated when the Connect releases next month. Socks Bank keeping me in a holding pattern til then since I'm at 1/12

Message 7 of 58
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity 

Glad to see you land the Clearpoints through the prequal. 😀 A big congrats my friend!!

Now go back in and see if you prequal for the Rewards card.😂

The last time I did that, I ended up with two BBVAs CCs on the same HP😉

The SLs were identical.

Message 8 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Look at all the marvelous gardeners in this thread 😂

@CreditCuriosity  congrats!

Message 9 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Haha few non gardeners and a few gardeners opposite sides the little devils and angels in this thread one in each shoulder.  Thanks all for congrats

@Gmood1 hmmm out at dinner now but you got my curiousity going...same hp or would be a new one?

Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.