Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA ClearPoints Approved

tag
gorgon
Established Contributor

BBVA ClearPoints Approved

Received an invitation mailer yesterday and decided to go for it based on the ability to choose cashback categories. Has $100 SUB after $1500 spend in 90 days and 0% interest for 13 months. Approved for $1700 (same as my Ollo card...coincidence?) and a horrid 26.xx% interest rate. No issue with that as I PIF. They pulled EX.

I'm very impressed with their online banking site and mobile app so far.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

Re: BBVA ClearPoints Approved

congratulations_letter-173559932-5c432fc646e0fb0001eeb190.jpg

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 2 of 18
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats and thanks for the data. I like their banking UI too. I don't like the fact that I somehow missed they charged $3 for an ACH fee on my checking account. Who still charges for an ACH fee?!

Anyways, I digress. Congrats again, I didn't realize they pulled EX. What state are you in?

Message 3 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@randomguy1 wrote:

Congrats and thanks for the data. I like their banking UI too. I don't like the fact that I somehow missed they charged $3 for an ACH fee on my checking account. Who still charges for an ACH fee?!

Anyways, I digress. Congrats again, I didn't realize they pulled EX. What state are you in?

us bank does just off top of my head, but they are still old school and nickel and dime you on banking fees or least a year or so back they did might of changed.  banks are greedy we all know this Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new BBVA card Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 18
gorgon
Established Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

I didn't realize they pulled EX. What state are you in?

Indiana

Message 6 of 18
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

us bank does just off top of my head, but they are still old school and nickel and dime you on banking fees or least a year or so back they did might of changed.  banks are greedy we all know this Smiley Happy

They definitely are. I think so too. I been using them for Bill Pay instead of ACH. I hope I dont get flagged for SARs.

Thanks for the DP OP for your state.

Message 7 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer BBVA approval.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BBVA ClearPoints approval!!
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.