Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Clearpoints

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA Clearpoints

Congrats on approval for a very versatile card!

Message 11 of 18
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!
Message 12 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your BBVA Clearpoints approval and Welcome to the BBVA family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 18
frugal47374
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the approval.

Once you find out your credit limit, could you come back and let us know?  I'm considering this card but am curious what CLs are granted for various FICO scores (and other relevant data.)

Message 14 of 18
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I was approved for this card with a 751 F8 score and 8 INQ's on Experian with a $15,300 SL and a 16.74BBVA prequal 2.pngBBVA prequal.png% APR. The SL and APR was shown on the prequal site before I actually applied, and I got what the prequal saidBBVA prequal.png

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 15 of 18
althes
Frequent Contributor

Funny I have a BBVA checking account, but can't use the prequal due to the state I live in, interesting.

Message 16 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@althes wrote:

Funny I have a BBVA checking account, but can't use the prequal due to the state I live in, interesting.

Same for Me  .. Call BBVA, they may take your phone application.

Message 17 of 18
althes
Frequent Contributor

Thanks I will do that in a couple months.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.