Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA/Compass Approved

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA/Compass Approved

@coldfusion wrote:

Congrats Mom!  This card flies under the radar a bit but it's a keeper.

Seemed in the beginning, when this card was a flavor of the week (it didn't last a month, just a week) it seems some folks had issues being id'd and approved through BBVA Compass Bank - I didn't personally have this problem but the "hype" kind of quickly died after several reports of unjustified approval problems with the bank. 

As I mentioned I have had no "issues" with this card other than the web site used to be kinda iffy, it's better now but not as good as some. 

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats MomSmiley Happy Saeren might have been a bad influence but i totally blame @AnonymousSmiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit  It is Thursday, today is my day to take all the blame..   Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well my curiosity got the best of me, I went ahead and applied. Since having the fraud alert they called me within 2 days to verfiy my information , then sent a text link to phone to verify me.

Approved 7.5  SL😆 Not sure of Apr yet. 

NOW OFF TO GARDEN FOR REST OF THE YEAR

Thanks all for the input 

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Congrats.    Nice SL too  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 26
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Nice one! 🎉🎉🎉 You’re killing it today!

Message 24 of 26
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

WOW! Congratulations on your awesome approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 25 of 26
JaseT
Established Contributor

Found a good deal for Walmart grocery pickup orders using the ClearPoints card. BBVA gives you $5 off a $50 or more order (when you activate the offer in your account) and then Walmart will give you $10 off $50 or more for your first grocery pickup order, using code FAMECARS. $15 off of $50? I'll take it!

IIRC, the BBVA offer ends 1/31/19 and the Walmart offer ends 12/31/19.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.