Not applicable

BBVA Compass Clear Points

SL 2K.  That's how it's done!!  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA Compass Clear Points

Congrats m8,card can grow fast ,10-20k in12 months..over 20k they might ask for poi

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Quick did you ask for a CLI?  It's at 0% Apr 13 months.  Don't care to much for the APR after tho.. I may cancel it after the intro if they don't lower it.

Message 3 of 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

lol, did they give u the high apr? and yes they can lower apr on visa cards after like 6 months.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea they did.. 28%.  I sent them a message to about it already.. My uti is only 4%.  No card is over 30%.  High CL.  I don't know who they pulled but scores are EQ 668, TU 681, EX 649.   I've got mega Inquiries tho.  

Message 5 of 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

they pull exp for new app and hp tu for cli.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bummer.. EX is my lowest score.  How quick did you ask for a CLI.. If they don't drop that APR soon it won't matter anyway. lol

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EX score is gonna jump now.. I just got my only collection account deleted.  Hot dog.. 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My EX score is gonna jump now.. I just got my only collection account deleted.  Hot dog.. 

Sweet, let us know what the jump is.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hot dog!  I'm on cloud 9 now.. EX jumped from 649 to a Whooping 680.   That's a 31 point jump. It's an early Christmas for me!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.