Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA/Compass ClearPoints Auto-CLI

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

BBVA/Compass ClearPoints Auto-CLI

Today I was checking my BBVA/Compass app and saw that they've given me an auto-CLI of $1500.  My previous credit line/starting credit line was $10k, now it's $11.5k.

I've not posted about CLIs in a while since honestly most of mine have been rather mundane, but we don't have a lot of data points about BBVA/Compass so I thought some might find the info on this one helpful.

The account was opened last September, and I've been putting around $1k on it each month while carrying a balance of approximately $2k (I'm on a 0% promo).  My payments have ranged from $200 to $1000, and I've used it almost exclusively for 3x (3%) categories.

If I had been PIF each month they might have been more generous (or not), but in any case it's appreciated.  I'll never bother with requesting a CLI (and taking a HP) on this one since it's already more than sufficient for my spend level.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA/Compass ClearPoints Auto-CLI

Free Luv rocks !!  

(Not exactly the same meaning as that statement in the 60's)  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for sharing UncleB and well deservedSmiley Happy. No matter who, auto luv is always appreciated, unless you are LLSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Today I was checking my BBVA/Compass app and saw that they've given me an auto-CLI of $1500.  My previous credit line/starting credit line was $10k, now it's $11.5k.

I've not posted about CLIs in a while since honestly most of mine have been rather mundane, but we don't have a lot of data points about BBVA/Compass so I thought some might find the info on this one helpful.

The account was opened last September, and I've been putting around $1k on it each month while carrying a balance of approximately $2k (I'm on a 0% promo).  My payments have ranged from $200 to $1000, and I've used it almost exclusively for 3x (3%) categories.

If I had been PIF each month they might have been more generous (or not), but in any case it's appreciated.  I'll never bother with requesting a CLI (and taking a HP) on this one since it's already more than sufficient for my spend level.  Smiley Happy

Congrats on CLI

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!!! It's great to see them rewarding loyal customers with auto CLI's.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats my friend!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @UncleB

Message 8 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Auto luv is the best luv ever...Smiley Happy Congrats, and you're right, not too many posts about BBVA at all, thank you!!
Message 9 of 12
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats UncleB! 🎉

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.