Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass Clearpoint Approval

tag
Kimwill808

BBVA Compass Clearpoint Approval

Hello!
Longtime lurker, first time posting. I received the pre-qualification mailer last week and after reading several reviews here on myFico, and the internet I decided to take a chance... Instantly approved with a SL of $6900! They only pull from Experian, and at the time of application my score was 738 with 4 inquiries, income @ $62k.
Additional Info:
Don't think they offer outside their footprint which is Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas. You will have to enter valid ID info ( I provided my Driver's License info ). If approved you will be prompted to set up an online account. After the online account is set up you have the option to select your 3x and 2x categories. I decided to take the 3x for utilities and I will rotate the 2x for different options. The 3x for utilities is what pushed me to apply!
Thanks to you all for sharing Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BBVA Compass Clearpoint Approval

Congrats there!

Message 2 of 19
JaseT
Established Contributor

Congrats! The 3% on utilities is what made me push the button too! Smiley Happy

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 3 of 19
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It’s my utility card as well 😂 

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting the invites for this card and tossing them. Seeing all these approvals makes me regret that decision.
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I keep getting the invites for this card and tossing them. Seeing all these approvals makes me regret that decision.

You will get another one. BBVA wants people to use them for wallpaper it seems - I HAVE the card since last month and I got another mailer last week lol. 

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got 2 and im located in georgia so i must be inside their footprint

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Received a pre qualification in the mail as well for the Clear Points card, applied and instantly approved for $1,200. Next day applied for the Rewards card and approved for the same amount.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.