Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass Pre-qualified - Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA Compass Pre-qualified - Approved!

Received the same mailer today with the RSVP code. Gave a spectrum of rates from 13%-30%, so I was skeptical how solid the offer was. But after having reviewed some of the other comments on the card, decided to pull the trigger. I have had 4 new cards this year, as it is my first year of breaking the 700 mark in my credit building over the last 3 years.

Happy to say that I was approved for $16,000 instantly!! 0% intro with a 20% afterwards.. Still high, but all my cards seem to be. Guess I'm not at the point where I can lock in a lower apr yet, but I just try to keep balances low. Highest card to date and am extremely happy with it. Not sure how to post my info in the signature line yet (new to the forum, although I have used it for awhile now) but my score are;

TU: 727

Eq: 727

Ex:684

30% util and no bad marks anywhere. Only 3 years credit history.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BBVA Compass Pre-qualified - Approved!

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

I moved your post to the Approvals section of the boards as you had replied to a very old thread. Congrats on the BBVA approval btw!
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good. Can you direct me as to how I can update my signature line to reflect cards and scores of mine?

@FinStar wrote:
Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

I moved your post to the Approvals section of the boards as you had replied to a very old thread. Congrats on the BBVA approval btw!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!  That is an amazing SL!

Message 4 of 18
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey Congrats and welcome! That’s an awesome SL they gave you!

By the way if you don’t mind me asking, what range of income did you put down on the app?

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 18
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! BBVA is one of my favorite cards right now. I constantly get offers via online or in email for promo's that they run every once in a while as well as deals that rotate. For instance they have simple cash back offers, right now Starbucks is 10% among other deals. Also got an email for the month of august for 10% back-on-top-of-current cash back for office supplies & department stores. I tend to get more cashback with this card than my Venture or FNBO 2% rewards card.

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
Message 6 of 18
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Killer SL, Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BBVA Compass approval!

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 9 of 18
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉 on your approval. Not to mention a great SL enjoy.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.