Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA, PenFed, and more

tag
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

BBVA, PenFed, and more

Happy Saturday, hope everyone’s day is going well!

After my Lowe’s approval for $15000 SL I got the courage to apply for a few items.

Got a preapproval letter from BBVA and filled it out to get the usual 2-3 day manual review. Got an email around midnight with the words “Welcome to BBVA”. Checked the SL and showed $5800 with 0% apr for 13 months but the weird thing was the standard APR just said “0.00”. Not sure if it’s a typo...I also can’t setup my account like some others can so who knows. Not sure if anyone else had that issue? Also should I recon the SL?

Tried my luck at a PenFed CLI after having the Visa Plat Sig $5k SL since April and took a HP. Got approved for $9k more for a total of $14k.

Well that’s it for now but I’m thinking of going for the PenFed Visa PCR since I already took the HP with them for the CLI, maybe PLOC?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BBVA, PenFed, and more

C.o.n.g.r.a.t.s Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Approval and CLI!! I had a BBVA mailer also, but I haven't apped for any cards in a couple of years, so I've kind of been ignoring everything.

On Penfed, I got a card from them more than 2 yrs back and still have my 6k starting limit! I've never noticed offers and have been dabating whether to go for a HP request.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 6
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Do it! I was suprised because the lady told me to wait 6 months but I waited 3 and got a nice CLI. It was a HP but was fully worth it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approvals
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Well done!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.