Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Pre Qualifier Approval $12k SL

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

BBVA Pre Qualifier Approval $12k SL

Say hey to all, hoping all is well.

First jumped on the BBVA pre qualifier in which never had an option on my account until a couple months back and seeing a slew of approvals for the clearpoints, I decided to go for that particular card. Application went to review dept. Requsted DL, Utlity Bill. Approved a day later for $12,000 SL. $100 cash reward for $1,500 spend. Not to shabby. Any question feel free to respond. Thanks for looking!

BBVA Online Account.png

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Heatt99
Frequent Contributor

Re: BBVA Pre Qualifier Approval $12k SL

Congratulations. Nice spending limit.

Message 2 of 54
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Heatt99  Thanks my friend!!

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 54
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the BBVA card Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 54
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 54
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 6 of 54
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 @AllZero @JoeLuvsHisCredit  thanks so much guys!! Much appreciated!!

Message 7 of 54
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's a nice new year kick off from BBVA!  I take it that since it was a pre-qual and your profile states your gardening until MAY that this was all approved via SP?  I know their prequal is SP as I've done that but haven't ever completed the process to get an account.

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 8 of 54
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

👍 Congratulations on this approval!  Nice SL. 

Message 9 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance 

Congratulation...Very nice. Just wondering if BBVA is now allowing anyone to apply for their credit cards because until last November 2020, what I know for sure, one could apply for their credit card products only when s/he receives an invitation for it or else if someone lives in a certain state out of a few which are mentioned on their site. In the past I used to receive their pre-approved offers all the time but never respond to them because I had read bad reviews online about their customer service and I did not hear their name before, but one of my family members responded to their pre-approved offers and got approved for a big credit limit...and it turned out that their customer service is wonderful as well as I was there many time when my family member talked with their customer service...Though their customer service is located at abroad..in Latin America but they are wonderful.

I was thinking to get this card but I don't get no invitation from them anymore for the last 6 months. And their site didn't allow me to apply for their products because I don't live in their "jurisdiction"...lols...So, how did you qualify for their products- do you live in one of those states, or received an invitation for it, or they may have changed their policy now to allow anyone to apply for their products as PNC has taken over them now??

Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.