Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Pre Qualifier Approval $12k SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Pre Qualifier Approval $12k SL

@Anonymous Thanks. I am suppose to garden for a year. I'm going back and forth on rather if this card with make sense with the cards already have. Here is mailer I talked about earlier.

FC64A7E9-0D83-47B4-AF68-E61B4DE3E136.jpeg

Message 51 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Thanks. I am suppose to garden for a year. I'm going back and forth on rather if this card with make sense with the cards already have. Here is mailer I talked about earlier.

FC64A7E9-0D83-47B4-AF68-E61B4DE3E136.jpeg

I guess the biggest question, @Anonymous, is how would you choose to use this card?  Which categories would it supplement and what is your spend in those areas annually?  (In other words, estimate what the card would save you annually.)  That may help you to see if it's worth a hard pull and new account. 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 52 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went through all the categories and my other cards outweigh this card besides the categories: maintenance and health. I think I'm just intrigued by what I have been seeing on the forum with all the bonus offers. It might not be a bad card to have. I really need to garden. Lol

Message 53 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went through all the categories and my other cards outweigh this card besides the categories: maintenance and health. I think I'm just intrigued by what I have been seeing on the forum with all the bonus offers. It might not be a bad card to have. I really need to garden. Lol

You're a very very bad gardener, @Anonymous!  Smiley Embarassed  Lol ... and I haven't been any help.  You should probably just get it out of your system with a mini-app spree and get the BBVA Clear Points, Bank of America Cash Rewards, and AMEX Rose Gold!   You're right ... gardening is very hard!!  

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.