Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP Approval.... 15k!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BCP Approval.... 15k!

So my GF has come around to the 'credit life's and the next best card that fit her profile was thinking BCP, I let her know the wireless promotion was going to end on the 15th and to apply by then, well she just did this morning.

She asked me what I thought she got and knowing her highest of 4 cards was 4600, I thought it would be around 1.5. ...oh she started with a 1 and a 5 alright. 15k. Her income is at 30k lol, her scores are right around 750 across the board.

Is this even somewhat normal? I've never seen a BCP this high initially.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BCP Approval

Congrats to your GF on an excellent SL. Amex saw what they liked and that's all that matter. 

Message 2 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to your GF on an excellent SL. Amex saw what they liked and that's all that matter. 

+1

Congrats!

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Happy for your GF but I have never heard of such a starting CL @ 50% of annual income.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 20
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your GF on the BCP and very generous SL!

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely one of the highest SL's I've seen on this card.  Does she have any negative stuff at all on her report?  How about inquires, AAoA, etc?

Message 6 of 20
JPC1

Re: BCP Approval.... 15k!

What is BCP and a wireless promotion?  My scores are around 700 and I would be happy to get half that!

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 'up to 200 back at wireless stores' expires on applications soon. she wants to upgrade from an s5 to an s7 and there's no reason ton not get money back for it. That and for Her, this is the perfect card.

No negatives at all. Her credit was unknowingly ignorantly good for a while. When she turned 18 she got a card immediately, a clothing store then gave her a large CL on a store visa, she got a discover a few months after me, then a CU card, nothing for a long while, then a freedom(3.5k) then this. She probably has about 4 inq on each report, only 1 in the last year. Total CL with this card is about 28k. Lol.

Message 8 of 20
JPC1

That's really awesome.  I got so excited I applied....and got denied; lol.

Message 9 of 20
One7
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congratulations 

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.