Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU Approved! DP's Included

tag
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

BECU Approved! DP's Included

So took the advice of everyone and bit the bullet on BECU.  Followed the guide from another member and I can defintely confirm they are not new account/inq sensitive becauase I do have a lot lol.

Went for the Cash Back and was approved for $18k.  Not sure of the APR as it didn't show.

Was a TU Pull. 

760 TU

740 EQ

713 EX

30 inq on average and LOL/24 on accounts.

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BECU Approved! DP's Included

Congratulations on your approval! That's a nice limit. Thanks for sharing the data points.

They pull Transunion.
Message 2 of 32
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congrats on the approval! They certainly like to hand out $18k as many members have achieved that exact SL😁 I quite jelly of this cu as they seems to be very generous with SL and not fazed with extensive credit seeking. Again congrats on the approval
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 32
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Yep just got the HP alert for Transunion lol.

I am tempted to go for the CLOC, what is the typical limits?  It just asks you from what I heard?

Message 4 of 32
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Apply for CLOC over the phone to recycle hard pull. If done online, system will auto pull.
Message 5 of 32
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats. @atst2000 

I also got their cashback card, I highly suggest you just sit on that card, I too went for PLOC and it has been a nightmare ever since, not sure if 2 recent approvals so close is this culprit or not.

DPs

I opened savings account then approved for cashback visa 15K, I then tried to open checking account total nightmare (this should have been a sign) finally got that straightened out then set up external account nightmare number 2, finally fixed that transferred money, then applied for PLOC approved for 15K.

They then froze all my accounts and now it sits in the criminal fraud department ( gotta love the "criminal name " waiting on verification which they already had. Total nightmare,  i do hope you have smooth sailing with themSmiley Happy

If this isn't resolved without more hassle I am requesting a check and closing them all. I am starting to get mad just typing this ordeal 😂😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 32
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!  I literally was just waiting for a rep to answer, so I hung up LOL.

Defintely don't want to spook them, I will wait!

Message 7 of 32
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@atst2000 

I don't mean to scare, it may be fine for you and might be just be my luck, I just wanted to share my recent experience,  not saying this is the case with all, just my recent woes with them.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 32
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Hard pull good for 30 days I think.

Did you submit your identification before CC approval? Were you vetted?
Message 9 of 32
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AllZero wrote:
Hard pull good for 30 days I think.

Did you submit your identification before CC approval? Were you vetted?

@AllZero 

I submitted during application process for credit card. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.