Congrats on your BECU CLI approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 11 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: BECU CLI Approval

Congratulations on your BECU CLI approval.

Message 12 of 23
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:

I've had my BECU Visa for only two months and charged about $800 in total. The SL was $2,500 and last night I applied for a CLI and was approved for $12,500. I wasn't expecting this huge CLI as I have a lot of new accounts and inquiries. ❤️ BECU 

Congratulations on that whopping CLI.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A 5x move up, grats on it Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 23
Great_Things_Ahead
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🍾🎉  on your credit limit increase Smiley Happy Was your credit limit increase immediately when you applied or did you have to wait a while before it came back? Thanks 😊 

Message 15 of 23
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

@Great_Things_Ahead wrote:

Congratulations 🍾🎉  on your credit limit increase Smiley Happy Was your credit limit increase immediately when you applied or did you have to wait a while before it came back? Thanks 😊 

It was instant as "conditionally approved" so I just had to call to get it funded.

Message 16 of 23
Janneman
Established Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:

It was instant as "conditionally approved" so I just had to call to get it funded.

Funded what, plz?

Message 17 of 23
PapaTunde
Established Contributor

Congrats !

All Fico9 835+ or there abouts

These violent delights have violent ends
Message 18 of 23
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@NyaBuksh wrote:

Funded what, plz?

To make it available on my account right away.

Message 19 of 23
Janneman
Established Contributor

@NyaBuksh wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@NyaBuksh wrote:

Funded what, plz?

To make it available on my account right away.

oh..ok... i didnt know dat cli is also conditionally approved..what did they ask when u called them about it being funded to your a/c plz?

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.