Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU Cash Back Visa Approval $40,000

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

BECU Cash Back Visa Approval $40,000

I know...bad, bad, bad Smiley Tongue

So, I've had my eye on BECU for sometime, but since membership seemed a bit distant on the horizon, I decided to wait it out until the 'planets aligned' per se.  So, once things optimized on TU and ensured Chex was not going to have any issues, I decided to join them. I would say that some gardening 'did' in fact help with the end results, at least IME.

I honestly was amazed on how seamless/effortless the whole membership process to the Visa application experience was from end-to-end.  So, a big shoutout and thanks to @Jnbmom, @Remedios, @CreditCuriosity and any other members who provided great insight and shared BECU experiences + @Gmood1 and @K-in-Boston with their recent approvals... which nudged me to pull the trigger Smiley Happy  @UncleB you may consider these guys in the future Smiley Wink

Application naturally went pending due to address variation (conditional approval).  eDocs signed last night and requested docs submitted via secured message portal.  Spoke to LO earlier today and CC approved.

BECU Rewards Pending.jpg

BECU Conditional Apvl.jpg

Oops, forgot one more...just checked online and it's a done deal 😁

20200103_131214.jpg

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: BECU Cash Back Visa Approval $40,000

Huge congrats!  Another $40ker right out of the gate.  Love it!

Message 2 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Another huge approval!  Congrats @FinStar glad to see you got in with a great CU.. Whenever I figure out my Chex's woes I will join them.  I just can't figure it out for life of me why my scores are where they are with no negative items and 3 inquiries in last 12 months before applying with chexs yet my other ficos are all around 800 being eq/tu/exp...  I will get to the bottom of it!  Kudos to you and all that is getting in with a great credit union!

Message 3 of 24
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats, @FinStar!

You guys aren't make this easy for me Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...congrats on your BECU approval.

Message 5 of 24
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats @FinStar

After my initial early problems , it has been good , rough start but worth it in the end .
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats ❤

That HP is good for 30 days. Dont let it go to waste.
Message 7 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 8 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 9 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:
Congrats ❤

That HP is good for 30 days. Dont let it go to waste.

Thanks Remmy... I left something in the pot stewing based on the LO's recommendation from earlier so we'll see ♥️

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.