Not applicable

Re: BECU Cash Back Visa Approval $40,000

Congrats on the approval.

Message 11 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Another huge approval!  Congrats @FinStar glad to see you got in with a great CU.. Whenever I figure out my Chex's woes I will join them.  I just can't figure it out for life of me why my scores are where they are with no negative items and 3 inquiries in last 12 months before applying with chexs yet my other ficos are all around 800 being eq/tu/exp...  I will get to the bottom of it!  Kudos to you and all that is getting in with a great credit union!

Thanks @CreditCuriosity! Yeah I decided to forego Langley at this time and closed my membership with Andrews.  But, most definitely get Chex situated. Your Chex situation reminds me of my EQ woes 😵.  I know you'll definitely land BECU once the time comes. 

Message 12 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
Congrats ❤

That HP is good for 30 days. Dont let it go to waste.

Thanks Remmy... I left something in the pot stewing based on the LO's recommendation from earlier so we'll see ♥️

Aren't they cute like that?

If you run out of ideas, LN thinks I should have a watercraft ❤

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your sweet BECU Cash Back Visa approval!

Message 14 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Holy cow... once again I'm taking notes!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge congrats my friend!  screamer.gif

Message 15 of 24
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

Congrats on approval. What does one do with a credit card with that high of a limit? Lol
Current Scores

Message 16 of 24
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@tpdtopcop wrote:
Congrats on approval. What does one do with a credit card with that high of a limit? Lol

You really want an honest answer?  Usually we complain about the limit not being higher.  Smiley LOL

Joking aside, for a balance transfer (this Cash Back one or the no-frills one I got) they're great, and a higher line means that you can transfer a lot without worrying about individual card utilization hurting your credit scores.

Message 17 of 24
tussking
Established Contributor

Congrats Finstar! I just applied answered a few questions and sent them in my DL and SS Card. How long did they take to approve of you? It says two business days. Cheers and happy new year!

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 18 of 24
AlpedHuez
Contributor

Congrats on the massive limit! Seems like BECU has been the FOTM (well it seems like the past half year) for MF forum members to get sizable CL cards.

Message 19 of 24
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Fin!

So, is BECU the new FOTM ?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.