cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BECU Credit card and line of credit approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BECU Credit card and line of credit approved!

Congratulations!
Message 21 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 Well played!  Congrats.

Message 22 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrata @Gmood1 !  I need to step up my game again as appears you have been busy as well Smiley Happy.  Agree inquiries mean squat but Chexs inquiries do mean something unfortunately and still battling them as no bad marks but CU's turn me down left and right and banks due to dang chexs report.  Score is like 570 which makes no sense as only 3 well now 4 inquiries on chexs in last year and never wrote a bad check in my life or overdrafted etc..  I am dumb founded on why my chexs score is so low as most banks/cus want a 600...   Have report in front of me notta bad on it at all other then inquiries and not even that many 13 in 3 years and 4 in the last year...  I am about to give up on anyone that pulls Chexs and just keep it on ice for the rest of my life.  So main CRA inquries don't matter but chexs can make your life miserable as last denial to BECU was due to chexs...  So frustrating when my other EQ/TU/EXP are all in the 800 range yet chexs ruins me for no known reason

Anyways just had to rage for alittle while cause i cant get in on the BECU fun, but many other lenders to hit up in the coming year.  Although need to cool jets for awhile to not offend a few lenders as alot of new accounts all reported in the last 5 days lol when i mean alot I mean like 4 in 5 days Smiley Happy.

Message 23 of 51
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, G!
Message 24 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Congrats on your approvals!

Message 25 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies and gentlemen!

Decided to hit the William Sonoma Visa up a few minutes ago for a CLI.

Second CLI of the year for this card. $10k to $13k SP CLI.

Screenshot_20191231-214349.jpg

Message 26 of 51
AllZero
Mega Contributor

^ Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 27 of 51
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Gmood1

So, who is on your radar for 2020 ?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 28 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats Gmood1

So, who is on your radar for 2020 ?

Thanks my friend.

Well, looks like I still need to tango with Redstone.in 2020. Lol

Fifth third, Synovus, Citizen along with a few others. Some of them, I'll have to visit when in their area. Can't app for Fifth third in my zip code unfortunately. But once I open an account with them, I can.

Message 29 of 51
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats Gmood!! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.